Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study/Accountability Buddies

LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
edited January 2021 in Study Groups 500 karma

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to write either the July or August 2021 LSAT, I would love to have a study/accountability partner throughout this process. My target score is a 168 and so far I have completed around 30% of the CC. I am aiming to finish the CC by late March/early April to have 5-6 months just to do practice tests. If anyone is interested in having an accountability partner, shoot me a message.

Comments

• Two-WallyTwo-Wally Member
    157 karma

Hi - I am on the same schedule and in the same boat regarding performance and goals going forward. Let me know if you, along with perhaps some others as well, want to work together. Thanks

• justaq10101justaq10101 Member
    43 karma

Hi, I would be interested in having an accountability buddy. I would like to strive for 170s as I want to attend a T14 school. I plan on taking the April LSAT as well as a summer exam July/August as well. I will be focusing primarily on taking practice tests and doing blind reviews starting the week of February 28th.

71 karma

Same here! Count me in!

• WoodsCommaElleWoodsCommaElle Live Member
    399 karma

Yes count me in as well!

• 206 karma

Meeeee tooo,I am in the same boat you're in! would love to be part of the group. I am aiming for a 170+

• FinalTimeFinalTime Core Member
    edited January 2021 33 karma

hi me too! let us know. Are you thinking zoom?

• theannag4theannag4 Core Member
    4 karma

I would love to be apart of this group as well. I am taking the April 2021 exam.