Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I un-cancel my subscription?

Lol I thought I would be free from the LSAT after January... Wishful thinking! I canceled my subscription and it was set to expire on February 3 (today) but now I'd like to continue it. However I don't see any option to continue being charged as normally, it just says it's canceled? Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@adrianaisabel said:
    Lol I thought I would be free from the LSAT after January... Wishful thinking! I canceled my subscription and it was set to expire on February 3 (today) but now I'd like to continue it. However I don't see any option to continue being charged as normally, it just says it's canceled? Any help is appreciated! Thank you.

Hi there,

We don't have an option to un-cancel your subscription. After the current subscription expires, you're always welcome to resume your subscription at anytime.

As long as you use the same email address to re-subscribe to the course, you won't lose the information in your account (progress, analytics, etc.)

Let me know if you have any further questions.