Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on moving forward

Devin GreenDevin Green Member
edited February 2021 in General 21 karma

Though I'm inconsistent on each section, LG has consistently been my weakest section. For the past 2 weeks, I've more or less just been hammering logic games. I took PT 82 yesterday to reassess where I am and if drilling logic games has helped. It seems like it has! My logic game score is higher than it's been in a while and it was actually my strongest section (-4). However, this still isn't translating into any meaningful difference in terms of my overall score and getting to by goal of169+ because when I get better at LG, I get worse at RC and LR and vice versa. My score yesterday was 163, which is less than 2 points higher than my average. Just wondering if anyone has any advice?

help

Comments

• billymadisonbillymadison Alum Member
    40 karma

This happened to me. I got better in one section only to get worse in another. I'm not sure how you're studying. I found once I learned LG, it's a practice it or forget it skill. If I work on a LR section, then before I'm done for the day, I'll do a game or two. That seems to be enough practice for me.

Likewise you could do one RC passage and 3-4 LR questions a day to stay tip top.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

I think that's a good idea. I also think that one PT with a drop in LR or RC isn't too meaningful, but doing a little bit of each every day while trying to get to -0 in LG is a good idea