Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to just test one section while practicing?

carolinelsatcarolinelsat Member
in Logic Games 103 karma

I am having trouble figuring out how I am able to just do one section instead of a full prep test (specifically prep tests 1-35 right now). My goal is to be able to do just one section - for example logic games - and get the score for just that section to review, but when I complete just one section it gives me an overall score as if I went through the other sections and got 0 correct. Any tech advice on how to do this? I just finished CC, so this is a new problem I cannot seem to find an answer to. I am sure it is a simple solution that I have just yet to find. Thank you!

Comments

• bunnyfriend7bunnyfriend7 Member
    191 karma

I just create custom problem sets

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

Yup, head to the Resources tab, select Problem Sets, then you can filter by test number, section, question/game/topic type, difficulty rating, then + the ones you want and hit "create problem set." To find again (if you want to come back for blind review, etc), you will select the blue "Show existing problem sets."

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @carolinelsat

You can take one section of a PrepTest by creating a custom Problem Set. Here is how to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt29 s3" (optional)
    5. Scroll down and mark questions you want to include with the "+" icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.