LSAT Flex - Time

carolinelsatcarolinelsat Member
in General 103 karma

For anybody who has taken/signed up for the LSAT flex - is there a typical time range that you sign up to take the exam? For example, do most people begin their actual test at 8:30 am est? I have signed up for the April 2021 LSAT Flex and a lot of advice I have seen from others on here for simulating a real practice test environment is to follow the same schedule/timing you will on the day of the actual exam, but I am unsure what time frames those possibly are with the LSAT Flex. Any advice or insights from anybody who has taken the flex? Thank you!

Comments

• tyler32720tyler32720 Member
    29 karma

You can pick whatever time you want. I think the times range from about 8am to like 9 pm and you can pick from a couple of days. You can pick whatever time you normally study at which is what I think is most helpful.

• carolinelsatcarolinelsat Member
    103 karma

@tyler32720 said:
    You can pick whatever time you want. I think the times range from about 8am to like 9 pm and you can pick from a couple of days. You can pick whatever time you normally study at which is what I think is most helpful.

Thank you so much - super helpful info!!

• AA114211AA114211 Member
    39 karma

I just got the email and signed up for my Feb flex the 20th. I was super worried about this and wanted to do it like how you did. They offered it like 8am to 8pm like the person above said, with multiple options at each time. It seems pretty easy to get the time you want.

103 karma

@AA114211 said:
    I just got the email and signed up for my Feb flex the 20th. I was super worried about this and wanted to do it like how you did. They offered it like 8am to 8pm like the person above said, with multiple options at each time. It seems pretty easy to get the time you want.

Thank you! Good luck with your Feb exam!!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

If you get on and pick your time once LSAC allows you should be able to get the time you want. I would try and not have this be a stressor. The process for picking times and stuff is really easy. it asked the time you want then gives you the days that are available. Or you can pick the day you want and it'll give you the times available.
    Best of luck on the exam,
    Kole

103 karma

@kkole444 said:
    If you get on and pick your time once LSAC allows you should be able to get the time you want. I would try and not have this be a stressor. The process for picking times and stuff is really easy. it asked the time you want then gives you the days that are available. Or you can pick the day you want and it'll give you the times available.
    Best of luck on the exam,
    Kole

Thank you, Kole! Good luck on the exam as well!

• HL___393HL___393 Member
    41 karma

Has anyone here had experience with the international tests and if there are as many time slots available?