Blind review - Taking breaks in between sections

Arman080Arman080 Member
edited February 2021 in General 165 karma

Hello,

I just started doing blind reviews and I wanted to know if it is okay to take breaks between doing sections while doing blind review. From what I understand the goal of blind review is to try and understand the methodology and reasoning behind the correct answer in each question and why you choose it. Based on that, I feel like I can do that a lot better not just without a time constraint, but also by taking 10-20 minute breaks during or in between sections. Does that defeat the purpose in anyway? is this a bad idea?

thank you!

Comments

• XihangYangXihangYang Member
    edited February 2021 20 karma

I think you definitely can take a break. The goal of blind review is to know your real ability to solving those problems. A break will give your more potential to try your best.

• SufficientConditionSufficientCondition Alum Member
    311 karma

@XihangYang said:
    I think you definitely can take a break. The goal of blind review is to know your real ability to solving those problems. A break will give your more potential to try your best.

This is right. From the question, I am concerned that you will over-work yourself studying for the LSAT @Arman080 ! I would even go so far as to say that taking a break is necessary to blind reviewing properly, within the section, between sections, whatever. Otherwise, how can you perform as well rethinking your third or fourth section in a row?