Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What other analytics will I get with a paid subscription?

clouds930clouds930 Free Trial Member
in General 8 karma

Is there a difference in the number/type of analytics you get with a free account versus a paid subscription? I only have a free account but would like to know what other analytics I'd get if I purchased a subscription.

Comments

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

The analytics are based on your tests taken here on the site, so without a subscription and the ability to take PTs here you won't have access to the analytics. I think @studentservice is best served to answer any specific questions you have.

• clouds930clouds930 Free Trial Member
    8 karma

Hi @VerdantZephyr, thanks for replying. I manually logged the answers to one of my PTs in my 7Sage account and it showed a bunch of analytics on it. If I did that for all my PTs, would I be getting the same analytics as the ones in a paid subscription?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited March 2021 5740 karma

@clouds930 said:
    Is there a difference in the number/type of analytics you get with a free account versus a paid subscription? I only have a free account but would like to know what other analytics I'd get if I purchased a subscription.

Hi there,

With a Free Trial Account, you would not receive the timing data (i.e., how long you spent on a question, passage, etc.) With the exception of the timing data, the Analytics is the same for a Free Trial Account and a paid Account.

Let us know if you have any further questions.