Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there something better than fool-proofing for games or am I just doing it wrong?

FautApprendreLSAT1FautApprendreLSAT1 Core Member
edited March 2021 in Logic Games 314 karma

I have been at it with the games for about 2.5 months now. If it helps, I follow the pacifico strategy. I can do most of PT 1-23 with my worst being around ~5 on time or with time left. However, when I take a new game, even if I know how to complete it, it takes a long time and I end up missing half the questions. Hence, my timing is the same as it was when I first started fool-proofing even though I "feel" that my inferencing skills have gotten much stronger. I am trying not "hate" this section, but as someone who doesn't enjoy the games, the apparent ineffectiveness of fool-proofing is extremely frustrating. It feels like a waste of time especially because I have not dedicated as much time to the other sections which I am relatively good at: LR (-7 to -5) and RC(-5 to -2). Also, since I'm shooting for June, I don't think I have time to spend another month on fool-proofing. However, I know I need to get my current -10+ to something much lower to break into my goal score. I am just rambling now but I need suggestions on how to re-approach games. Has anyone tried something better than fool-proofing that has worked?

Comments

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited March 2021 4306 karma

Going to PM you to try and help out, it'll be useful to hear your current LG strategy!

• lsat2021-1lsat2021-1 Core Member
    246 karma

Hi! I’m in the same boat and it’s rough. Been foolproofing for months but never do well on a new section. Let me know if you figure something out 😩