Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT tests drawing from a certain previous "range" ?

alpertcdanaalpertcdana Alum Member
in General 40 karma

I've had someone mention this to me in passing and it was just mentioned in another 7Sage discussion forum:

"PT M20. Note: this test drew from the June and October '19 tests. Similar released PTs will be in the 87-89 range."

I think I've also heard this on an LSAT podcast episode. Can someone direct me to a resource where I can learn more about this? And as a follow-up, do we know what the case will be for April and June tests? Any help or guidance would be really really appreciated, thanks 🙏

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8433 karma

Check out Powerscore's crystal ball podcast episode. Also, no way to be sure for upcoming tests. Just have exposure to different ranges of PTs.

• alpertcdanaalpertcdana Alum Member
    40 karma

@canihazJD said:
    Check out Powerscore's crystal ball podcast episode. Also, no way to be sure for upcoming tests. Just have exposure to different ranges of PTs.

Thank you so much! Also just realized you're the person I'm quoting here haha. Didn't know anything about the topic so I appreciate the information!