Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Confused About PrepTest Format

cbutler5cbutler5 Free Trial Member
edited April 2021 in General 4 karma

I just finished my first LSAT Practice Test and I'm a bit confused on what to expect when I actually take the test.

So I read on this reddit post that the actual LSAT is 6 sections 4 graded, 1 non graded experimental, and writing section.

But when I took the LSAT Practice Test it only gave us four sections.

Then I find out now with COVID it's only three sections of the test, but then it's going back to the original?

What exactly is the correct answer, my brain is complete mush right now and I just want an understanding of what to expect in the future.

Comments

• McBeck418McBeck418 Member
    500 karma

The test used to be 5 sections (2LR, 1 LG,1RC and an experimental, ungraded, random section) plus an essay.

Because of covid, they created the Flex which is now 3 sections (LR, LG, RC) plus writing.

Starting in August they will add the ungraded experimental section back in, so it will be 4 sections plus writing. This is what it will be going forward for at least a while. This is the setup I'd get comfortable with if youre just starting your studies and don't plan to take by June, which is the last Flex.