Blind Review - mechanism not to see your answers?

giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
in General 466 karma

Hi all,

I'm new to 7sage. I've been looking at the section on Blind Review and I can't seem to find an answer to this (in the forum either) but maybe it's just because I haven't yet taken a PT via 7sage, only through the LSAC Lawhub.

With LSAC, once you complete a PT your score and right/wrong answers show up automatically. If you go back through to circle (or in this case "flag") your unsure answers, it will show the correct answer in a box. I gather from the videos that this will bias me towards those answer and will therefore be unhelpful.

When you take PTs via the 7sage interface, is here an extra step between finishing your test and actually revealing all the answers? Is this built in so you can do that blind review step?

Thanks in advance!
Giulia

Comments

• SSBM1000SSBM1000 Member
    614 karma

Hello,

Yes, 7Sage has a built in step that let's you blind review before seeing the answers. I recommend doing most of your preptests on 7Sage because of that feature and the analytics, but do some on LawHub as your test date approaches to familiarize yourself with the interface.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"giulia.pines"

Yes, you must finish your Blind Review before you can view your results. To clarify, when you are finished with all the sections of the timed PrepTest, you will be presented with the option to do your Blind Review. See the screenshot below:

When you have completed your Blind Review, tap the “Home” icon at the bottom right of the Digital Tester. Then tick the checkbox that says “I completed Blind Review" followed by "End Blind Review." Finally, tap on “Show Results” to view your results. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

Awesome, thank you! I've been doing study and PTs on the lawhub interface for 2 months already so I'm excited to dive into 7sage and see what it can do for me ;)

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

Hi @"giulia.pines" I like to take the exams on 7Sage so I get the analytics and then will BR on lawhub. For me it does not take long to get use to the interface of lawhub.