Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How can I watch LR videos of questions that I failed after taking PTs or creating problem set?

Elsa2readsElsa2reads Core Member

Every time I create LR problem sets or take PTs, I try to review by watching the videos of the answers that I got wrong but it always says discuss instead. How do I watch solutions of LR videos of questions that I failed after taking them? This frustrates me because I don't get to see the mistakes that I made to get better.

Comments

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

After you've finished BR and gotten your results for a Problem Set, you should see a link for "Explanation" in the right-most column. That should bring you to a video for that specific question.

Alternatively, you can go to Problem Sets --> Explanation Videos and navigate to the PT/Section/Question you'd like to review.

Hope that helps!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @Elsa2reads,

Sorry for the trouble.

If you see a link to "Discuss" instead of a link to the Explanation Video in your Results Table, it means that we do not have an Explanation Video for that question.

To clarify, we have Explanation Videos for nearly every question in every PrepTest:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 89
    • Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 89

If you are logged into your account, you can find all of 7Sage's Explanation Videos on this page: https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.