Reading the Last answer choice first - LSAT Strategy? (E-A)

Lily-YesICAN7Lily-YesICAN7 Alum Member
in General 35 karma

Hello all,

I'm going over weakening questions on CC and just had an idea/thought.

What do you guys think about starting bottom-up when reading the answer choices for the questions? (E-A)

I find a lot of them to be closer to the bottom than to the top so far and it seems to save me a little time.

Thoughts? =o )

Comments

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

Yes, I do this too. I don't think it matters, as long as you are consistent in how you approach the AC and are not jumping of order randomly from E to C to B to D, or some other combo, because that's an easy way to get yourself confused.

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

I find that it doesn't make a difference in the questions when I take the test, but it is super helpful in blind review. Especially if you chose A or B, reading the questions from the bottom up prevents whatever bias you had from completely clouding your judgment on your blind review read.

• yang9999yang9999 Core Member
    419 karma

@"Lily-YesICAN7" said:
    Hello all,

I'm going over weakening questions on CC and just had an idea/thought.

What do you guys think about starting bottom-up when reading the answer choices for the questions? (E-A)

I find a lot of them to be closer to the bottom than to the top so far and it seems to save me a little time.

Thoughts? =o )

I agree with some of the commenters -- it's probably helpful in BR but in timed conditions, your mileage may vary.

• Lily-YesICAN7Lily-YesICAN7 Alum Member
    35 karma

Thank you everyone!! :) I really appreciate the comments <3