Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some LSAT Flex Q's...

Hi All - I am signed up for the August LSAT and came across a few questions that I am hoping you guys can help answer:
1. The test is August 14, however I am told it can be anytime the week of August 14. Does anyone know when they will email us for our actual test date/time? And is it guaranteed to fall on the weekend?
2. Are we allowed physical scratch paper and a pencil/pen on the LSAT Flex for notes?
3. For those debating to do the October LSAT too, are you signing up now?

Thank you :)

Comments

• larnlevittlarnlevitt Member
    64 karma

They email you about two weeks before the test to schedule a time. You can do the writing anytime during the week before. You don't have to choose a weekend slot but they have plenty of slots available. When I signed up they had basically a slot every five minutes with a proctor.
    You can use up to 5 pieces of scrap paper I believe. Whatever kind of paper is fine, lined or graph or solid white but they do make you show it to the proctor and they make you rip it up on camera after the test is over.
    Hope that helps!

• 180energyonly180energyonly Member
    122 karma

@larnlevitt said:
    They email you about two weeks before the test to schedule a time. You can do the writing anytime during the week before. You don't have to choose a weekend slot but they have plenty of slots available. When I signed up they had basically a slot every five minutes with a proctor.
    You can use up to 5 pieces of scrap paper I believe. Whatever kind of paper is fine, lined or graph or solid white but they do make you show it to the proctor and they make you rip it up on camera after the test is over.
    Hope that helps!

VERY helpful. Thank you!