Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you receive your LSAT Scores?

bSM45LSATbSM45LSAT Member
in General 522 karma
So I'm going to be writing the October LSAT, and from what I've been reading scores are generally released 3 weeks after you write the LSAT on the LSAC website. I've also heard that they can be mailed to you in 4 weeks.

My question is how do the scores look like when you login to see them, is it a simple number out of 180, without showing what you got on each section, or something different?

Also I'm a bit worried that I won't be able to apply to schools if I receive scores in November, as that's close to the deadlines for most Canadian schools.

Comments

• bstew2002bstew2002 Alum Member
    edited May 2015 269 karma
    On your LSAC account, you see the date, place, and total score. You can also view a detailed score report and PDF of your writing sample. For February or overseas test takers, the latter is unavailable.

I received an email when my score was available to view.

This was all back in 2012, btw, so things might be different now, but I don't think so.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    As @bstew2002 said, you get an email which usually shows you your score right away. You can log onto your LSAC account for further details.