Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help! LG test day strategy. Should I skip Game 4?

LoveLawJD21LoveLawJD21 Alum Member
edited June 2021 in General 121 karma

I am aiming at 155. I can't complete 4 games in time constrain. Should I skip the most difficult one ?

Comments

• June LSAT RetakeJune LSAT Retake Core Member
    102 karma

I am aiming for that too. All the tutors I used and the best strategy I found was to do the 3 games to give me more time 11 minutes and change a game to ensure I get them right and then pick an answer choice for Game 4 and guess across. The first game is usually the easiest so I get that done in under 10 minutes. I do about 12 minutes for G2 and G2 and then whatever minutes are left, even 1 or 2 minutes I try my best to at the very least answer Question 1 on Game 4 since it is the easiest being an acceptable situation question

• dubattdubatt Core Member
    41 karma

Hey,

I think it is always wise to skip the difficult questions in any section then get back to them if you have time. Since all questions weigh the same, it is a better use of your time to do what you do well and get as many points as possible as opposed to burning time on something that you struggle with.