Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to tutor someone in the 150s [Closed]

FaviPapi-1-1FaviPapi-1-1 Member
edited June 2021 in General 313 karma

Greetings!

I would like to tutor/mentor for free someone in the 150s. Ideally, I would like to just tutor Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension. More specifically, I would like to discuss and explain the fundamentals to whoever I will be tutoring. My average test score is 162. My average blind review score is 175. Currently, I am just practicing my test taking skills under time conditions, so that I can come closer to my blind review score by August, the month I will be taking the official LSAT.

The way I plan to go about this is to either talk about questions or passages that I have already covered or to take a new practice test and to discuss it afterwards. We can figure out the details in a zoom call.

Cheers,

Favio

Comments

• Juan Carlos-1Juan Carlos-1 Member
    69 karma

How are you Favi,

I am definitely interested as I am currently using 7sage to study for the LSAT. Currently I am am in the LR section of 7sage. Since you said this service would be free I am interested to see how you would go about the tutoring and any type of help I feel would definitely help and being in a new aspect. We can either zoom or facetime call, Thank you very much and have a great night. JC

• AnnabananaAnnabanana Free Trial Member
    3 karma

Hey, I'd be interested in discussing LSAT questions too and having someone I could ask questions to! I've recently started but I'm around 150 at the moment. Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension happen to be the places I want to improve on more (especially LR). Also taking the LSAT in August, let me know if you're interested :)

• sandy.almarradwehsandy.almarradweh Alum Member
    12 karma

Hey, I'd be interested. I am currently scoring in the 150's and would like to improve my score to the 160's. I need most help with reading comprehension and logical reasoning. It will be nice to have discussions with someone and a study buddy like this. Let me know if you are interested :)

• dcb107dcb107 Member
    14 karma

Hey Flavio, thank you for doing this- I would love to take this opportunity if possible!

• akranyeczakranyecz Member
    28 karma

I really struggle with reading comp. and would love to join!

• Stimmy TurnerStimmy Turner Alum Member
    46 karma

Hey man and thank you for doing this! I am still going through the CC but I will make sure to PM you as I start taking more PT's

• RohitGS9RohitGS9 Live Member
    196 karma

I will also be interested. Maybe we can create a group study session on Discord.

• 56 karma

Hey ! Thank you for doing this, I really struggle with reading comprehension and could really use the help if still available.

• juliacotjuliacot Live Member
    8 karma

Hi!
    I am definitely interested in this as well- I'm currently scoring in the low 150's and reading comp is my weakest section so this could be super helpful
    thank you for doing this!

• I. O.I. O. Core Member
    17 karma

I would love to join too!!! Thank you for taking the time to do this!!

• 108 karma

Hello Favi,
    I am interested in your tutoring. I am currently scoring in the 150's and would like to improve my score. Hope to hear from you, thank you!

• ghancockghancock Core Member
    12 karma

Hi Favi,

Sent you a message yesterday.

Thanks!

• Bourne_SBourne_S Core Member
    16 karma

Hello Favi!

I scored a 155 on a diagnostic LSAT earlier in the year prior to starting with 7sage. I finished the modules on MCMP questions and MSS questions. I am now tackling Advanced Logic. I would really appreciate the chance to be tutored as I still harbor quite a bit of self-doubt regardless if I blind review or not.

Cheers,
    Soph

• FaviPapi-1-1FaviPapi-1-1 Member
    313 karma

Happy Monday!

Thank. you for taking the time to write back to me. I will select a person in a day or so from now. If you do not hear from me but have some specific or general questions, please message me. I will do my best to answer them in a promptly manner.