Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The 7Sage 7K Law School Scholarship

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited July 2021 in Law School Admissions 5740 karma

At 7Sage, our mission is to make legal education accessible, but talk is cheap and school is expensive. We’re putting our money where our mouth is and offering a series of awards to seven aspiring law students. Our goal is to support aspiring lawyers who will work toward a more just future and to help increase diversity at top law schools. At least half of the awards will go to under-represented minorities.

The winner will receive a scholarship of $7,000 to defray the cost of a legal education, a pro bono 12-month subscription to 7Sage’s Ultimate+ LSAT prep package, and a pro bono Admissions Consulting package.

One runner-up will receive a scholarship of $1,000, a pro bono 12-month subscription to 7Sage’s Ultimate+ LSAT prep package, and a pro bono Admissions Consulting package.

Five other runners-up will receive pro bono LSAT prep along with consulting or editing services.

For the full schedule of awards and the application requirements, visit our scholarship page:

https://7sage.com/7k-scholarship/

We will accept applications from now until July 1, 2021.

You can see our 2020 scholarship winners on this page.

Comments

• griff23dgriff23d Core Member
    42 karma

Hi there -- in the application, we are asked to provide the contact information of someone who might be able to verify the information we put in the application. Who would be a good person to include for that? (is this the equivalent to a professional reference?) Thanks!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@griff23d said:
    Hi there -- in the application, we are asked to provide the contact information of someone who might be able to verify the information we put in the application. Who would be a good person to include for that? (is this the equivalent to a professional reference?) Thanks!

Hi there,

I have taken note of your questions, and I will pass them on to my team. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    7262 karma

@griff23d Anyone at all—a relative, supervisor, friend. Thanks for applying!

• joannamendoza6joannamendoza6 Core Member
    90 karma

Do the character limits include spaces? Thank You!

• 571 karma

Should we receive a confirmation email that our application was submitted?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@joannamendoza6 said:

Yes, the character limits include spaces.

5740 karma

@DontPay4LawSchool said:
    Should we receive a confirmation email that our application was submitted?

No, you would not receive a confirmation email. When you tap the "submit" button, you will receive confirmation on the screen only.

• joannamendoza6joannamendoza6 Core Member
    90 karma

@"Juliet - 7Sage" said:

@joannamendoza6 said:

Yes, the character limits include spaces.

Thank you!

• Glutton for the LSATGlutton for the LSAT Alum Member
    551 karma

@"David.Busis" said:
    @griff23d Anyone at all—a relative, supervisor, friend. Thanks for applying!

Super helpful! This also answers my question. I was thinking of asking a friend to vouch for my story.

• SAEC0915SAEC0915 Core Member
    38 karma

Hi! When will the winners be announce for the scholarship?

• David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator
    edited June 2021 7262 karma

@SAEC0915 by the end of September, and hopefully sooner.