Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Pretty sure I just bombed the June LSAT. Where do I go from here? Tutor; Start over?

rameenrameen Core Member
edited June 2021 in General 6 karma

I started studying in March of this year using the Powerscore books and the Testing and Analytics membership.
I did all three Powerscore Bibles and their entire 3 month curriculum.
About a month before today's test, I realized I wasn't making "enough" progress. My goal is a low 160.
I joined 7Sage and tried to "Frankenstein" my approach to refine my weaknesses: doing PTs, analyzing my answers with the explanation videos.

I made some progress with explanation videos, after completing PT sections, but after today, it's clear I was not ready.

Where do I go from here? Private tutor? Do the 7Sage curriculum from scratch?
How do I regroup?

Comments

• johnkolkmjohnkolkm Member
    20 karma

If you switch Powerscore for Khan academy/youtube, this is also me. There are multiple threads on people tanking this test already. Did they deliberately make it harder? I guess I will be making the same thread on the 15th...

• Learned AstronomerLearned Astronomer Free Trial Member
    145 karma

Messaged!

• CS MeyerCS Meyer Member
    14 karma

I take the test in less than an hour and I started studying in January. The feedback about the latest test is making me nervous!

• 438 karma

Get a tutor and make sure they're a useful one (if you're not benefitting find another one)