Fool Proof Method - Saving copies

Jsohn001Jsohn001 Member
edited May 2015 in Logic Games 70 karma
Hello all,
I tried to post a photo of my idea to save copies, but failed! This really helped me keep track of my progress for the Fool proof method and has been working really well. New games have become a lot easier. Anyways, here's my layout:

Ex. On a full LG section, I drew a chart under each game as follows:

# Date # of Mins. Out of ( )

On the last game I expanded my chart:

# Date # of Mins. Out of ( ) Total time (35) Total Out of ( )

I then cut scratch paper in half to use as my space for game boards and to place my answers on. If you want to go to great lengths, you can write out answer choices on the scratch sheet, so you can track what you eliminated without writing on the master copy. If someone posted this idea already, oh well! Enjoy

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Great idea (especially organizationally). Will steal :)

I've been trying to figure out logistically how to afford the printing of all the games (looking into old laser jets etc and no I will not use the printer at work because ethics) for my final 3 months of prep and I think something like this will work well ... Both for metrics and savings.
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited May 2015 1489 karma
    @nicole.hopkins and others-

If you're looking for a cheap printer, I found this wireless Samsung that works great and is super cheap. Even the $47 option comes with enough toner to hold you over for a good while.

I bought a $25 knock-off toner cartridge after that ran out and have been printing successfully (and excessively) for the past 6 months on that alone.

(I am in no way affiliated with the Amazon listing, just thought it was awesome).

Samsung SL-M2020W/XAA Wireless Monochrome Printer
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JCA4GQS/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_8GfAvb1RDSDKJ
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    omg dude i buy i way too much ink??? i wish to god i could pay 25$ and print for 6 months
    ive ran through mad ink cartridges printing out 15+ prep tests and logic games reprints
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    @hrjones44 Yeah, it's been great. I put it on "Eco Mode" and print away.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @brna0714 American hero. This is just the thing I've been looking for. Trying to buy used was too much of a risk/hassle and kept having to wonder whether I'd also need toner.

Will buy right now.
  • hrjones44hrjones44 Alum Member
    323 karma
    pretty nice