Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yeet: 170

Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
edited June 2021 in General 957 karma

The LSAT took me....well, a while. Here's the proof:

March '19: 161
November '20: Cancel (Proctor issues)
January '21: 166
June '21: 170

I wanted to post this to reinforce a point made many times on 7sage: the LSAT is learnable. It's a beast of a test, but you can tackle it. Believe in yourself and your ability to learn - especially after a tough PT or disappointing real score.

So thankful for this community and all of ya'll. I might have to stick around and teach some.

Also - JY you are my idol.

Comments

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

Mr. Burt muhfuking Reynolds congrats man! I'm holding onto that "learnable" mantra that I've read from all the successful folks. Ima get dis shii done fam!! 7Sage - we da mf-ing BEST. Let's make the supreme leader JY proud fam!!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

Congrats!

• 83 karma

Congrats!

Also how did you practice yourself after burning most of the PTs? Did you redo them?

• christina-10christina-10 Member
    44 karma

Congrats!!

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

@whatsWaynedoing thanks! I had taken most of the 70s and low 80s before March of '19. I ended up retaking them before the June '21 exam b/c I ran out of fresh copies. In all honesty, they still felt like fresh takes b/c (1) over a year had passed and (2) I wasn't BR'ing prior to the March test. BR is really where you do the most learning imo.

957 karma

Thanks @lsat_sus and @christina-10 !

@canihazJD - I definitely took away a lot from your podcast with J.Y. Definitely incorporated some of your strategies into my own prep.

• edited July 2021 83 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" said:
    @whatsWaynedoing thanks! I had taken most of the 70s and low 80s before March of '19. I ended up retaking them before the June '21 exam b/c I ran out of fresh copies. In all honesty, they still felt like fresh takes b/c (1) over a year had passed and (2) I wasn't BR'ing prior to the March test. BR is really where you do the most learning imo.

Thanks! I'm gonna redo the 70s-80s after going through some older questions. Hope by then I will forget most of the questions in those PTs.

• Almost a BoomerAlmost a Boomer Alum Member
    384 karma

Burt, you're my HERO!

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Yay, congrats!!! Hope to follow in your footsteps :D

edited July 2021 957 karma

@"Lime Green Dot" I'm confident you will :smiley:

Also @"Almost a Boomer" I think you meant to say JY

• J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14001 karma