small (1-3) ppl study group - low 170 aiming for high 170

valeriehevaleriehe Member
in Study Groups 148 karma

Hi 7sager friends,

I hope to form a small study group with 1 to 2 dedicated people in the low 170 range (PT or exam score) to review RC/LR sections for the August/October exams.

Some information about myself:
My current score is 171.
I work full time (graduated college in 2020), and my availability is after 6:30 PM on weekdays and anytime on weekends.
EDT Zone

Some concern:
Please don't ghost (don't act out of temporary passion). Leave a comment down below/message me if you really think the schedule and this format fit your own preference. I hope we could all benefit from the setting.

Please try to be an effective communicator. Reply to message, and if something concerns you, please communicate. Thanks!

Please take accountability, respect each other's time.

I haven't decided the meeting frequency and will discuss it later with my study buddy/buddies.
If you could introduce yourself a little to me, that will be gold. Thx!
If you have any questions about me, feel free to message/comment too. Thx!

Best,
Val

Comments

• valeriehevaleriehe Member
    148 karma

I am also aiming to host some free tutoring sessions in this application cycle to give back to the 7sage community (hope I could be helpful). If that's something you are interested in and you are searching for a study buddy too, that will be awesome!

• yogurtgirl-1-1yogurtgirl-1-1 Core Member
    edited July 2021 8 karma

Current undergrad aiming to get the exam over with this August or October (if necessary)!!! Scoring 169 consistently but trying to break into at least 175 so I really need study buddies!

I'm on the west coast for the summer so evening EDT definitely works for me. Free every day!

• mmbenliyanmmbenliyan Member
    edited July 2021 6 karma

Hello Val,
    My names Michael. I also graduated in 2020. I hit a 168 on my last LSAT back in January but I was scoring in the low 170s on practice tests. I'm aiming for the October LSAT this year to apply early in this cycle ( correcting a mistake I made last cycle). My games section doesn't really need any work but RC/LR is where I get most of my wrong answers, especially RC. I never thought of a study group myself but seeing your post made me realize how effective something like this can be. My schedule lines up with yours for the most part, however, I currently work Tue-Thu. Wednesdays I would be available from 7:30 your time but I wont be available Tue/Thu for another week or so (quitting the job asap to focus more on the LSAT). I really want to be apart of this not for the accountability aspect, if you need that I think you're in trouble, but for the increased understanding there is to be had by cooperating. Let me know.
    Best,
    Michael

Edit: I'm a low GPA high LSAT applicant so I really need my LSAT score to be as high as possible.

• akrishnan2020akrishnan2020 Core Member
    edited July 2021 14 karma

Same with me - 171 working full time! Another 2020 grad. Would love to join you. I am in CST. I'd be open to meeting online about 1-2 times a week. I usually end work at about 5 CST, so free after. I've been scoring in the high 170s but would love to work on reading techniques to increase speed and comprehension, as well as workshop some of the trickier assumption/strengthen/weaken problems. Open to collaboration and am happy to discuss further. - Amrita

Edit: I'm aiming for the August test

• valeriehevaleriehe Member
    148 karma

Hi friends, I have found my study buddy! Thank you so much for your interest, and please feel free to message me if you have any questions about LSAT preparation.

• Brianna.Z.WBrianna.Z.W Core Member
    73 karma

Hi, I am an 2020 graduate as well, scoring around 170-172, trying to break into 175+ (with LR scoring from -3 to -1 and RC from -5 to -2) and aiming for August/October test. I am on the west coast, so your time after 6:30pm works really well with me! Please let me know if you are still accepting additional member for the study group! Looking forward to hear back!

• ridarahmatullahridarahmatullah Free Trial Member
    3 karma

Hi, would love to join as well. Im a 2022 grad and Im available during those times. Please add me in the group.

• Rida