Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should We Study the Syllabus Linearly, Or Can/ Should we Jump Around?

reilly.j.doddreilly.j.dodd Core Member
edited August 2021 in General 57 karma

I'm about two weeks into studying with 7Sage, and I've had a question for a while. Should we complete the syllabus linearly or can we jump around? Should we even be encouraged to jump around? I feel like my skills with Logic Games, for example, are languishing because I'm doing a lot of (useful) prep on basic logic. So, should I continue the course and get back to Logic Games when they come up in the formatting of the syllabus, after almost EVERY logical reasoning section (in reality, 100's of hours of practice from now), or should I try to keep my skills with Logic Games sharp (-7 timed, -1 BR currently) by doing some intermittent practice with them along the way? If so, what should that practice look like?

Maybe I missed something that was explained at the very outset of the syllabus?

Comments

• Arman080Arman080 Member
    165 karma

Hey,

I have heard JY himself say on several podcasts that he never meant to have students finish the entire syllabus. You're supposed to do the introductory parts and then come back to it when you struggle with certain parts. That being said, A lot of people finish the entire thing so its really your choice. I strongly suggest doing the formal logic and introduction to RC. Good luck!