Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

circles, squares, and triangles...oh my!

Aiesha G.Aiesha G. Alum Member
edited June 2015 in General 199 karma
Ok so I couldnt help but stick it out with Mike's method for LG since a few of you said it was actually beneficial to you in some ways and it's finally coming together! The use of his shapes are not bad. Although unpleasing to the eye, lol in a matter of a day I got used to it and I am already doing a LOT better on diagramming drills.I suppose it was just a matter of being too overwhelmed by the appearance of the diagrams combined with extreme fatigue that caused me to go crazy last night. I ended up re-reading the chapters that confused me last night (proof that studying when you are mentally and physically exhausted is an absolute waste) and I understood it much better today. I have a good patient load at work tonight and I don't have the emergency room so I will be able to get in at least 5 hours of studying! Thanks to those of you who continue to give me advice and inspire me to do my best. If anyone else is using The Trainer and is a little baffled by the LG section I will be more than happy to help clarify.