January - February 2022 Study Group

RedRidingHood-1RedRidingHood-1 Live Member
in Study Groups 173 karma

Is anyone still working through the core curriculum and want to be a study buddy for the January/February Test?

Comments

• M4231illieM4231illie Member
    22 karma

Hey! I am hoping to take the lsat in jan 2022. Are you doing the core curriculum or taking practice tests?

• jaysheth1998jaysheth1998 Member
    18 karma

Looking to take the Jan Test, and a study group would be great.

• Aaron123Aaron123 Member
    51 karma

There’s a study group for the Jan LSAT on GroupMe that I’m part of. Lmk if you’re interested

• phosita_phoeatahphosita_phoeatah Yearly Member
    238 karma

@heshmenzo , could you shed some light on what the group has already done or plans on doing in the near future? Are the concrete tasks such as "discuss content of PTxy LR section next weekend"? Or is it more of a group study session where people try to other questions posed by others?

• Aaron123Aaron123 Member
    51 karma

@phosita_phoeatah, I’ve only joined recently and to be honest it’s been pretty quiet. From what I’ve seen so far it’s more people asking general questions, but I do believe some people may have arranged private study sessions with other members of the group so that might be an option for you.

• IcePrincessIcePrincess Live Member
    69 karma

Hey Im taking the Feb 2022 lsat I would love to be study buddies

• nivovadia8nivovadia8 Core Member
    26 karma

Hey i’m taking the Feb 2022 LSAT! Would love study buddies to bounce ideas on and explain concepts to! Lmk:)

• nivovadia8nivovadia8 Core Member
    26 karma

We could create a discord group to get us started and rolling

• RedRidingHood-1RedRidingHood-1 Live Member
    173 karma

Sorry! I just came back on 7sage after a bit of a hiatus :) Yes that would be great!

173 karma

@M4231illie I am still working through the core curriculum but, I do want to start taking practice tests soon

173 karma

I have been on discord servers that are extremely quiet so I would really like whoever that joins to be active participants as that is what benefits all of us

173 karma

Here is the discord server: https://discord.gg/xVtxUysD