Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Posting on Behalf of a 7Sage User: How to hone your LSAT skills while you are in 1L

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
in General 5740 karma

[I am posting on behalf of a 7Sage user. Please feel free to leave your comments below. Thank you for your help!]

I would like to get advices how to hit two birds with one stone: how to hone your LSAT skills while you are in 1L law school. I'm currently a 1L law school student, thinking to take the LSAT once again just for personal reasons and wanted to ask experts or the experienced how to concurrently hone LSAT skills while reading the cases in your doctrinal classes.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited August 2021 8313 karma

the LSAT once again just for personal reasons

This is technically not allowed. Right before the exam you affirm that you are taking the test for the sole purpose of gaining admission to law school.

That said, as someone eyeballs deep in 1L... what. the. hell?

• Jonathan WangJonathan Wang Yearly Sage
    6866 karma

At this point the LSAT would just be a hobby like any other hobby, so you do it when you have some free time (which, in 1L, is typically in short supply). I can't think of a reason it'd be any different than studying while in college or studying while working.