Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Timed 157, BR 167 Because of Logic Games

Aaron1217Aaron1217 Member

Hi everyone,

I just completed my first PT after going through most of the CC. My scores are quite worrisome. My BR is far better than I could have ever imagined, but my timed score is far lower. I got -13 on logic games when timed, but only -1 on BR untimed. I am taking the LSAT in October and November. How can I fix my logic games issue by then?
This link will send you to a screenshot of my scores: https://i.imgur.com/qNAihT3.png

Comments

• WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

Hi, when I first started studying I studied only games and pretty much had them mastered, or so I thought. Then however, I started studying the other two sections and neglected my games skills. So when I re-incorporated the games into practice I struggled immensely. It has taken me months to regain any strong skill level for some weird reason. But alas, I believe I have finally overcome! So my point is, just keep doing more games, at least a game each and every day, be sure to foolproof, and do not be afraid to use JY's videos to coax you along because you will still learn.

• therein.s.heretherein.s.here Free Trial Member
    32 karma

Hi Aaron:))) I struggled with LG too! But it turns out to be the easiest part to yield improvements and be stable with. My tip would be don't worry about the time, but try to evaluate each and every one of the options, really trying them out pen and paper, don't just do it mentally. You know brains can be unreliable. Watch out for "could be true" and "must be true" they are different items. After you have done several exercises, you will find that it's very mechanical and you can do it with your reflexes :)
    Your performance in RC and LR is amazing... I wish I could get that too.

• Aaron1217Aaron1217 Member
    17 karma

Thanks Y'all. Turns out I needed a refresher like WinningHere said. I took a long break from games for the same reason, but I'm doing much better now.