Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I sign up for Nov as well as Oct test

margaretayres97margaretayres97 Core Member
in General 7 karma

Hi guys, I am signed up for the Oct LSAT and it will be my first time taking the test. I want to apply this cycle. My practice tests are really solid and I'm hitting my goal score but I'm worried things will fall apart on test day. Should I sign up for Nov too as a back up plan? If I sign up for Nov can I cancel if my Oct score is good enough? Any advice appreciated.

Comments

• I would say go for it! I did the same thing, because at least for me it will also be my first, and realistically, if anything goes wrong, there won't be another test until later, by which time law school admissions will be a lot harder. So I would say if you have to money for both registration fees, do it, because best case and you really well and cancel taking it a second time. Or worst case, and you oversleep and miss the October one, you can still take the November one and be on time to apply by the end of the year!

• pestroidangopestroidango Member
    32 karma

You have a while to decide if you want to change the test date to November if you feel you aren’t ready for October. It’ll be a $200 charge, however