Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there a way to print questions from PT review pages?

I want to print out all the questions I've missed, taken a long time on, or waffled back and forth on so that I can revisit them. Is there a way to do that from the test review page, or do I need to write them down and make a problem set out of them?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited September 2021 1453 karma

Hi there,

You can use the “pin” feature to pin questions which you will like to revisit later.

After you pin the questions, the Logical Reasoning questions will then show up in the Question Bank (https://7sage.com/problem-sets/) with a "pin" icon next to it.

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per question basis.

To view the Logical Reasoning pinned questions in the Question Bank, tap on the "pin" icon in the question table. See the screenshot below:

You can also filter to your pinned questions in the Question Bank by selecting the Logical Reasoning section and then typing "+pin" in the filter box. See the screenshot below:

Then you can create a Problem Set with all the pinned questions so you can print them. Here's how:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets: https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter PrepTests
    3. Filter Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Type "+pinned" to sort all pinned questions, or just tap on the Pin column as shown below
    5. Add pinned questions with the "+" icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap the "Create Problem Set with # questions" at the bottom of the page

You can print a PDF of the Problem Set by tapping on “Printable” in the Digital Tester, then the big blue “View PDF” button. Just a reminder that the password for the PDF is your 7Sage account email address. See the example screenshot below:

Let us know if you have any further questions!