Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free study materials

Student76Student76 Alum Member
in General 324 karma
I have some study materials I need to rid myself of. I have about 20 preptest (that have been done but can either be erased or used as study materials) and 3 Power Score Bibles (lr, rc, lg) clean, no marks. I am willing to send this stuff to the first person who wants it. Free, just send me a message. My husband will appreciate you, he is sick of finding a prep test in every room of our house.

Comments

• roberto24ebayroberto24ebay Free Trial Member
    7 karma
    I would love to take these off of your hands if you haven't given away yet.
  • Aiesha G.Aiesha G. Alum Member
    199 karma
    Wow this is very generous of u! I am guessing you took the test and feel confident that u scored well.
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    324 karma
    Ha, close. I have taken the test. And I am confident that this was the last time I would be taking it. I have already submitted my application and this score will be determining where I am going in August not if I am going. I have 20 paper tests, I also did another 10-14 pdf. I have exhausted all relevent materials and I think my ability before this test was close to as high as it was going to be with a reasonable amount of time studying. Since I am not prepared to spend an unreasonable amount of time studying, this is it for me. I will happily provide them to someone else. I have 1person who wants them, and a back up if he decides he doesnt need them.
  • katherine.tkatherine.t Alum Member
    edited June 2015 101 karma
    If you have a PowerScore RC Bible.... I would love to hear the Good Gospel.
    324 karma
    Looks like Robert wants them but if not, I will let you know. I barely cracked the bibles. I started, lost focus so fast that I realized it would be a long few months if I continued like that. I found 7Sage and I think it has BY FAR been better than any of the other materials I have come across. I used it for nearly 12 months, much longer than I planned on studying, but I am so glad I did.
  • lsatonmymindlsatonmymind Alum Member
    edited June 2015 135 karma
    Which PTs do you have? I would like a few, if you haven't given them away. Thanks!
    324 karma
    Sorry, looks like they're taken!
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Inactive ⭐
    2424 karma
    NO, make a bonfire out of them!
    324 karma
    That was my first thought! I have these stupid PDF pages of the logic games bundle all over my house. Seriously, all over. I am not sure why there was one in the closet. But, I'm pretty sure a bonfire is illegal in Arizona, especially this time of year when it is so hot. And I would prefer not have to explain why I have an arson charge on my law school application. Although I think they would fully understand if I explained I was burning lsat prep materials.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 7965 karma
    @katherine.t said:
    I would love to hear the Good Gospel.
    It's heresy, really. [Couldn't resist.]
  • 27nbr00727nbr007 Free Trial Member
    3 karma
    Hey! Are you willing to give out the pdf versions of preptests? I am looking for more study material, but definitely can't afford any more :/
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @nicolerichardson27 said:
    Hey! Are you willing to give out the pdf versions of preptests? I am looking for more study material, but definitely can't afford any more :/
    Sharing licensed LSAC materials is against our TOS and LSAC's TOS. Don't do that.
This discussion has been closed.