Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is there anyway to delete my lesson and problem set history?

j.flynnconnollyj.flynnconnolly Core Member
in General 56 karma

Hello,

I'm taking the LSAT again after a break from studying. How can I delete where it shows how many times I've taken a prep test or problem set?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1458 karma

Hi there,

I'm happy to provide you with the instructions to delete the current progress on your account so that you can start fresh.

First go to the Syllabus tab, near the top of the page tap on “collapse." Next, tap on the green checkmarks next to the Lesson titles to remove the checkmarks. Refresh the page. The progress under Core Curriculum will revert to 0%.
    See the GIF below:

To delete the PrepTest data, go to the PrepTests page and select the PrepTest you'd like to delete. Then tap on the "Delete" button.

See the screenshot below:

To delete the Problem Set Data, go to the Question Bank and select Show Existing Problem Set. From there, you can delete all the Problem Set you created.

See the GIF below:

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• idonthatepuzzlesidonthatepuzzles Alum Member
    5 karma

Extremely tedious and hurts my hands to manually delete hundreds of existing problem sets. Please create a delete all button!!

• Mary - Student ServiceMary - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited December 2023 612 karma

@idonthatepuzzles I'm so sorry about that, and thank you for your feedback. We are always aiming to improve, so I'll make sure to share this with our product team.

In the meantime, if you'd like to delete all of the data for both your PrepTests and Drills/Problem Sets, you can do it by clicking on the reset button in your Account Settings. Please see the sample GIF below:

Please feel free to reach out if you have any feedback or questions. We're here to help!