Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you use 7sage for every section?

in General 140 karma

I currently got my LSAT score for OCT back and unfortunately it was worse than what my average was. My last PT before the test I scored above my average, so honestly. WTF. Anyway, I love 7sage for LG but would like to know if you guys used additional material for LR or RC. I've used loophole, it's definitely helped, but now I'm thinking of taking January. Please let me know advice for these sections, and what worked for you. Thank you!!

Comments

• marrrr99marrrr99 Core Member
    27 karma

I used 7sage & Loophole for LR, that worked well for me. Honestly I loved Logic Games Bible for LG but it seems like ur good with that. For RC its really just been tons of practice but my advice is take your time with the passage and don't rush the questions. The LSAT lab has pretty good videos for RC that have been pretty helpful.

• BlueRiceCakeBlueRiceCake Member
    edited October 2021 302 karma

7Sage is great for LR imo.

For RC... Honestly the actual lessons aren't very good, for me at least. It feels like the RC section is just a bunch of passage analysis shoehorned together. With that said, after completing a PT or RC section from a problem set I like checking the explanation video for the passage to compare JY's breakdown with my own understanding of the passage. I get more out of RC passages that way

• giulia.pinesgiulia.pines Member
    466 karma

7sage for LR and LG learning, Powerscore for getting my RC reading time and score up, but I definitely used the problem sets from 7sage for all three sections!