Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Play speed on android tablet (Web and app)

GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
edited June 2015 in Technical Problems 1644 karma
Recently, I have noticed a glitch on the site regarding play speed on the videos. While using the app and the site through multiple browsers, I can't increase the play speed. I only have this issue on Samsung Note Pro 12.2. When I am using a PC, it's fine. Any ideas?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    @"Alan Cheuk" is likely the man to ask about such technical issues.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    I'll tag @"Dillon A. Wright" as well ... just for funsies.

8021 karma
    I've also found that the iPhone app has been crashing a lot. Not sure if it's me or the app, but I only use the app for the discussion board and it likes to get super glitchy and then just crash a lot. At least the save draft function works very effectively so I can come right back to what I was writing. Anyone else with an iPhone experience this?
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    Anyone else with an iPhone experience this?
    I have not used the app for Discussion boards for several months. It was introducing WAY too much frustration into my life. Not only crashes, but moreso the way that certain threads will just kind of disappear intermittently. Now I access the boards through Safari on my phone as Chrome had the same problems as the app.
    8021 karma
    Yeah I didn't like using the app for discussions since the notifications would never show up, but then they fixed that a few weeks ago so I've started using that and am now running into the problems you describe. Perhaps I'll switch to Safari.
  • GSU HopefulGSU Hopeful Core
    1644 karma
    Disregard. I just noticed a previous thread about another user having the same issue with video speed. I apologize for not looking there first.