PT 72 - The LSAT's actually a troll.

lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
edited January 2022 in Study Groups 1417 karma

Like okay? Ms. LSAT? Like.. what's the deal?

I've been simping hard for you. ALL DAY. You're the first thing I think of when the sun shines; the last thing I think of when the sun's down. On my drive to work and back I'm listening to people praise you. Every conversation I have with friends or family revolves around you and our potential future together. Even now we're inseparable; we're literally always together!

We always have your favorites. Blaze pizza (Hawaiian style, don't @ us), Raising Canes', Chic-fil-A, Chipotle, Bossam, Pho, Halal Guys.. whatever you wanted we ate! (I'm actually lying. I always choose... but it's cuz you never tell me what you want (-.-'))

I remember when the 50s and 60s actually made me feel like the feelings were mutual.. My growth was exponential, and I started to envision a realistic future together. I even decided January 14th was the date where I'll truly and wholeheartedly... y'know? But DAMN.

PT 72 Passage 2... like that was "the easiest of the section" (?) JY King, pls. PLS. Section 2 and 3 - LR like.. I thought I knew you inside and out but I was so wrong. Game 4 - like okay? Like.. why you playing games?! I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT YOU asdfahsdkfja QUIT PLAYIN' WITH ME.

ANYWAY. Good luck to all the 7Sage preppers. Here's one of the most profound poems from one of the most intelligent and wise sages in our generation. I hope you find some inspiration from this mans! Let's just freaking do this!!

"It's about drive; it's about power.
We stay hungry; we devour.
Put in the work; Put in the hours.
Let's take what's ours."

• Dwayne "Rockie" Johnson

Comments

• 108 karma

ayyyeeee

• 110 karma

Brother, in the long pilgrimage towards LSAT enlightenment, it is important to look back and reflect on paths past taken. It is in these moments of our deepest meditation that we sometimes find the answers we are looking for... answers that may have been lost on this long journey. I assure you that your journey in the 50's and 60's is no different from what lay ahead. You are capable my brother, of true enlightenment. I will be praying for you and your success in paying respects to our lord J.Y by securing a 180 at the end of this treacherous path, for at the end, is what we all seek and that end is inevitably a place we will all meet. Go onwards and conquer.

Sagemen.

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

@"Facta Non Verba"

No Capta Non Verba. I perceive not a thread of lies in your amalgamation of wise words. The Holy Grail is within our midst and we need only to traverse without fear. My deepest of hearts is overflowing with gratitude at your companionship and support in this upcoming battle against the notorious "180" and its compatriots - "The Breaker of Curves." I pray to God Almighty that I may accomplish all but disappointment of the boys in this endeavor and will cherish your words like a pendant on my neck - Onwards and Conquer!

xSageMen_420x (aka the "sus")