Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reading Comp Analytics

Hi 7sage,

Would it be possible to include an analytics page for reading comp that shows you which kinds of passages you need to work on in reference to the topic? Meaning am i getting more questions right on a Law passage vs. Art... etc...

Thank you.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @vspicy23 said:

Yes, you can see which types of passages and question type you need to focus on for RC in your Analytics.

First, go to your Analytics page and then tap on the Question Table at the top of the Analytics page. See the screenshot below:

You can then then filter by priority and section (RC). You will then be able to see what passage type and question type you need to focus on. See the screenshot below:

Priority is a measure of what you need to focus on. It is calculated by weighting expected accuracy with expected number of questions. The higher the priority for a question type, the more you need to focus on that question type.

So for example, if your accuracy is very low for “Inference” questions and there are a lot of “Inference” questions, then it will receive high priority: you should focus on that question type. This is based on your accuracy.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.