Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

BR Groups, Week of July 1st: Weds (PT51), Fri (PT69) **NO GROUP ON SATURDAY**

nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
in Study Groups 7965 karma
Can you believe we're already in week 4 of our BR's of Summer?

Please note, we will NOT be having a call on Saturday, July 4th because America.

Wednesday, July 1st at 8pm EST: PT51

Our basins of attraction were thoroughly riddled on Saturday, so let's move right along.

Friday, July 3rd at 8pm EST: PT69

For those of us who want to be able to retake and/or drill from tests up to PT71, we will have Friday sessions to BR those later tests. This is likely to be a smaller group but open to anyone.

Note on the Friday group: If you want to join, let me know on Skype (nikkers625) and I will add you to this one—all are welcome, some are willing. Most are trying to make valid inferences and/or diagramming these sentences in their heads right now. #so-meta

NO GROUP on July 4th

Here's what I'll be doing on LSATurday evening:

Note on all groups

• For the newbies: Add me on Skype, using handle nikkers625 .
  • For the regulars: If for some reason you're not in the group conversation already, just message me on Skype.
  • For everyone: take the PT under timed conditions; BR as you are able; join us for all or part of the call—everyone is welcome.
  • Note: For the purposes of the call, we like to check our group blind review score together at the very end of the call :) So at least don't say ... "No guys, really, it's D, I checked it."
  • These groups work best when folks from ALL stages of prep and with all different goals join in! Not just for "super-preppers" and definitely not just for the casual LSATer (does such a person exist?).
  • The only expectation anyone has for these calls is for you to have fun and ask questions as you desire. We are just a bunch of LSAT lovers who gather via Skype and intellectually slaughter each test.

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Just sent you a contact request. Hopefully I'll be able to make it for Wednesday night.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @Pacifico SWEET. Look forward to having you on the call! Should be a rowdy group with intellectual lasers set to "kill."
  • mepujalsmepujals Alum Member
    103 karma
    TWO mentors on the call?? I was gonna take a break tonight/tomorrow buttttttt now I will do my best to make it. Especially since we will all be flying high on the wings of freedom on Saturday lol
    7965 karma
    @pujals said:
    TWO mentors on the call?? I was gonna take a break tonight/tomorrow buttttttt now I will do my best to make it.
    Heheee!! Ok if you're going to join I think we will start closer to 8:30 EST so that you can get home in time to start :D
    7965 karma
    PT51 is relatively gentle, IMO ... no Maize or Riddled Basins!
  • mepujalsmepujals Alum Member
    103 karma
    Yay- thanks for that! good news all around---I shall wrestle with it tonight and catch y'all tomorrow:)
    7965 karma
    Ok y'all, sounds like Michelle @pujals will be joining us so let's plan to start at 8:30 PM EST ! But you can come hang out earlier ... We will start BR'ing at 8:30 sharp and make very efficient use of our time. I promise to the East Coasters that we will get into no elaborate discussions of law school affordability, cost of living in Texas, or any of my other typical shenanigans ...
  • brna0714brna0714 Alum Inactive ⭐
    1489 karma
    @nicole.hopkins I'm going to message you on Skype in a minute. I'd like to get in on the later tests, the Friday BR group. Thanks!
    7965 karma
    @brna0714 ok sweet! Nikkers625