Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Retakers June 2022 Study Buddies (Aiming for 175+)

italian_tacoitalian_taco Member
edited January 2022 in Study Groups 158 karma

Hi everyone,

I've officially taken the LSAT twice (scoring a 164 both times even though I was averaging high 160s-low 170s. I choked, lol), and I'm getting on my final 5-month of LSAT prep to take it one last time in June. I'm on PST time and work a full-time job, so most of my prep is done on weeknights and weekends. I'm averaging around the 168-171 window, and I'm trying to PT in the 175+ area by test day to test there hopefully or at least 170+.

I'm looking for a small group of retakers to study with (potentially have a discord group going). We can hold each other accountable and brainstorm/test out new learning and test-taking strategies. I'm not trying to start from scratch, do sections, and BR those sections together. I'm imagining turning discord into basically a 7sage/powerscore/Manhattan prep live forum where people have questions they can post in the chat and hopefully have some folks break down the problems together. I envision recreating a productive library study session if multiple people are online. Like if some of us aren't doing a practice section or practice test (we'll be on dnd mode) and we're all reviewing problems, we just did and are not sure about a particular question/game/passage we hop in a voice channel, talk through the issues, answer any remaining questions, and go back to studying.

Let me know if this sounds interesting to anyone! The kinks aren't ironed out yet, but even if it's just a small group of 3-4, I think this could be super cool. Plus, if it's a group of retakers, for the most part, we all will already have some study plan for ourselves and just having a group who is in a similar boat as you can be a good resource and support network to use.

Comments

• Andrew A.R.Andrew A.R. Member
    92 karma

Hi.

I may be interested, but it really depends on how I did on the Jan 2022 LSAT. If I didn’t meet my target score of 170+ (I was aiming low to be realistic, but secretly gunning for 175+) then I would be looking to retake in June and therefore would fit your criteria! :)