Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). UVA alumni/students needed! - 7Sage Forum

UVA alumni/students needed!

katherine-8katherine-8 Yearly Member

Hi, I got waitlisted from UVA law and I am desperately looking for any students or alumni that I can talk to!
If you are one, please talk to me! Your little help may change my life.
Thank you for your time

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8485 karma

Scott Jones used to be a 7sage consultant and is a UVA law grad, former app reader for UVA admissions, and current UVA med student. I don't know he'd want his contact info shared but if you can track him down via LinkedIn or something, he would be the expert on all things UVA.

• katherine-8katherine-8 Yearly Member
    19 karma

Thanks!

19 karma

I couldnt track him down via Linkedin, Can you share his email or sth?

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

Hi @katherine-8. Former admissions officer here. You can also reach out to the alumni office of your undergrad college/university and see if they can connect you with someone who is or has attended UVA Law. This would offer a more personal connection and could be more persuasive from an admissions perspective should you incorporate it in a WL conversation or LOCI. Good luck!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8485 karma

@katherine-8 if I can connect I'll let you know... but if I were you, in addition to the above advice, I'd just ask UVA.

19 karma

@canihazJD Thanks!

19 karma

@"Selene Steelman" Thank you!