4/8/2022 For sdumlao's study group (This is a closed study group. This post is to those tagged)

sdumlaosdumlao Member
in Study Groups 187 karma

4/8/2022 Update. (This is a closed study group. This post is to those tagged)

@Ivyivyivy-1 @rachel_smith1027 @fmag1234 @ScottsTotts @HUW4 @terand @"Ninja Turtle" @rlynch14 @lukaxu0515 @liiiiiii @Brandon26 @rogenenguyen @awile12 @marr.boyce @koribrown98-1-1 @Hedonedidit-1 @stephanie-7 @miistatj @stephanief1328 @teodora74ristic @nankosha @n.tiniakos1 @Daisyx053 @april8-1-1 @Julius.olalusi @Arete_Southbay @mikaylag @paynesm-1 @bhattiatiq63 @tradericka98 @sashasamraa-1-1-1-1-1-1 @Shambhabi @Logical_Panda @countingstarts @jabissell2019 @rfgarciaespino @"cat woman" @Justinnnn-1 @Better_Late_Than_Never @cjbarela08 @leahhawthornee @Jaylene.coss @mikhalat @myabestman @JDream2023 @srob @lindapham @destinyw418 @vvcorrales @aheminger97 @iamBK170 @flowerchild72 @kels.gray @"Toilet Mafia" @sheenak0909

Hi, Study Buddies!

I hope all is going great for everyone and studying hasn’t been too grueling on you.

I wanted to reach out to all of you on here again for two reasons:

Firstly, our study group has the amazing opportunity to meet with 7Sage’s @"Scott Milam"tomorrow (Saturday, April 9, 2022) for an hour seminar from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM PST. If you haven’t already checked out our GroupMe (chatroom just for our study group), the information for the event and the zoom invite link is posted in there. If you don’t have access to the GroupMe; we have another study session tonight from 7:30 PM to 8:30 PM PST via zoom, we’d love to have you drop in and study with us and you can get the GroupMe link from me then, or send me a message and I’d be happy to get you connected to our GroupMe and the awesome people that make up our study group.

Secondly, studying for this test is a long and often difficult process; it’s very easy to feel discouraged, frustrated, and unmotivated— I struggle with these things myself. I wanted to let you know that you are not alone, and I wanted to encourage you to keep going, to keep trying. As the great Dory from Finding Nemo once said, “When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.”

Recap:

1) Study Group Zoom Meeting with Scott tomorrow, Saturday, April 9, 2022 from 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM PST— look in the GroupMe for the zoom link or reach out if you don’t have the GroupMe.

2) You got this!

-S.

4/8/2022 Update. (This is a closed study group. This post is to those tagged)