Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tracking written problems

LawUnicornLawUnicorn Core Member
in General 27 karma

I'm experimenting with printing out practice problems, timing myself, doing BR, and checking results. I've done other sections electronically, but experimenting with being able to circle/cross off/diagram on paper. I'll change back in a couple of weeks to be in sync with actual test taking format. But any way to put this score into the sections to be saved in a not time consuming way?

Comments

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1603 karma

Hi there,

Yes, you can input your answers to the PrepTests you took via Paper using the Answer Sheet. When you select a PrepTest, a Digital Tester session is automatically created. To view the Answer Sheet you will need to convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

To enter your Blind Review answers, tap on the question number to show the blind review answer choices.

When you are finished, tap the big "Save and Score LSAT" blue button at the bottom of the Answer Sheet to score your answers.

I hope that helps. Let us know if you have any further questions.