Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Desperately need advice on what to do for April LSAT

WickedLostWickedLost Member
in General 481 karma

Like a lot of people, I had multiple connection issues while testing yesterday. They all happened during the same RC section so I had to re-read each time and then I also lost 4 minutes because of my proctor's mistake. I had two RC sections in my exam so there's a 50% chance that the one I had issues on doesn't count. I feel good about the rest of it and now I don't know whether I should retake it in May or take the gamble and use my first-time preview score on yesterday's exam.

I would be really grateful for any thoughts/advice!

Desperately need advice on what to do for April LSAT
  1. Should I keep April or retake it?16 votes
    1. Keep April and use the score preview option
      81.25%
    2. Retake it in May
      18.75%

Comments

• genesiszavaletagenesiszavaleta Core Member
    8 karma

I would wait and see your score before making a choice! I think the Score Preview only counts for first-time test takers (?)...So I would say do both. Wait and see your score. If its good keep it, if not use the score preview/remove it and retake. If you didn't like your score at all, I would maybe study longer (than May) in order to yield better results. The exams are pricey... I would make every one of them count !

• WickedLostWickedLost Member
    481 karma

@genesiszavaleta said:
    I would wait and see your score before making a choice! I think the Score Preview only counts for first-time test takers (?)...So I would say do both. Wait and see your score. If its good keep it, if not use the score preview/remove it and retake. If you didn't like your score at all, I would maybe study longer (than May) in order to yield better results. The exams are pricey... I would make every one of them count !

thank you for the input! thankfully I had already signed up for June as a backup so I do have that option

• equallyyokedequallyyoked Alum Member
    374 karma

Since law schools only look at the highest score so that they can report that, I would just retake it and leave whatever score you received to be a witness to how you improved. I am assuming that you have more takes left.

• jedel23523jedel23523 Core Member
    24 karma

Wait until you see what your score is before you make a decision.