Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

the answer choice column under "Review Results"

lawgirl313lawgirl313 Member
in General 60 karma

What do the percentages mean when you hover over the answer choice column while Reviewing Results of practice problems you did. Are these the percentages of people that got them right the first time around (timed)? Or are these blind review percentages? They are very high for the correct answer choices (90% and up) then the incorrect answer choices have very low number like 2%, 6%, 12%, etc. I was wondering if that many people are getting these questions right when they do these problems the first time, timed, around because I get a lot wrong.

Comments

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    edited May 2022 848 karma

Hi @johnsonkayla45,

The scores above the answer choices are the average PrepTest scores of 7Sage students who chose that answer. Let's have PT1.S3.Q21 for example:

So, for PT1.S3.Q21 where it says 165 for C, that means of everyone who took PrepTest 1, we look at the subset of those people who chose C for that question and we average their PrepTest scores. It came out to 165. The percentage under the answer choice means the percentage of 7Sage students who chose that answer.

Let me know if you have any further questions. I’m happy to help!

• lawgirl313lawgirl313 Member
    edited June 2022 60 karma

thank you @"Paula --Student Service--" ! This helps a lot.