Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In real exam, is there a cross next to each answer choice for us to click to eliminate?

Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
in General 86 karma

Haven't given my first shot yet. Just wanna know lol~

Comments

• HarveySpectorHarveySpector Member
    129 karma

Yes there is. Before your 1st official attempt I would suggest logging into LSAC and they have a section where you can attempt a PT. The PT interface LSAC has is basically the exact same as what you see on test day. 7sage’s layout is very similar but what you see within LSACs PT format is exactly what you see on test day so there is no shocks. Hopefully that helps!

• Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    86 karma

Thank you that's pretty helpful!

• Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1Anonymous-3-1-1-1-1 Alum Member
    86 karma

@HarveySpector said:
    Yes there is. Before your 1st official attempt I would suggest logging into LSAC and they have a section where you can attempt a PT. The PT interface LSAC has is basically the exact same as what you see on test day. 7sage’s layout is very similar but what you see within LSACs PT format is exactly what you see on test day so there is no shocks. Hopefully that helps!

• HarveySpectorHarveySpector Member
    129 karma

@"Anonymous-3" said:

@HarveySpector said:

No problem, good luck with the test!