Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

6-Section Practice Test

LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
in General 386 karma
I was looking on the Cambridge LSAT website, and I noticed that you can buy 6-section practice tests . It includes 4 sections from one PT, plus two additional sections from another PT. Has anyone taken 6-section test before? It might be a good way to build more stamina for the real thing.

The 6 sections are all multiple choice. The writing sample doesn't count toward the 6 sections.

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Sure, you might pick up a few. I've added sections from other tests I've taken before to make a 5 or 6 section test. No real need to buy the special PDF unless you are gung ho on the whole "I don't know which one is experimental" aspect.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    1294 karma
    Exactly what Nicole said. You can easily just add your own experimental section. I add my own experimental section and count this as a drill incorporated into the PT I'm doing. I usually add sections that I'm generally weaker at, such as RC.

But it is a really good way to build endurance and stamina and to keep your focus throughout the entire test and not burn out at the near end.
  • emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Just add your own sections. What I've done in the past is add an extra RC and LR section. Since when I first started taking PT my mind was done with the PT by the 2nd section. I had to build stamina for the real thing..