Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do I need to print the pretest in order to do BR?

laura.hendrick7laura.hendrick7 Alum Member
in General 8 karma

I'm trying to get a diagnostic score with the first PreTest, but I'm not able to print it out. Will this affect my ability to do blind review? Is there a way to flag questions I don't feel 100% about on the test?

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    2239 karma

No. After completing a test (or a section, or individual questions), you're given the option to do blind review on the website. And yes, if you flag questions while taking the test, you'll still be able to see which questions you flagged during and after blind review.

• Cherry - Student ServiceCherry - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    1429 karma

@"laura.hendrick7" said:

I'm trying to get a diagnostic score with the first PreTest, but I'm not able to print it out. Will this affect my ability to do blind review? Is there a way to flag questions I don't feel 100% about on the test?

Hi there,

After you finish the timed section of a PrepTest, you will be presented with the opportunity to do your Blind Review. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the button that says "Blind Review" to enter your Blind Review answers in the Digital Tester. Please note that you must complete your Blind Review before viewing your results.

Yes, you can flag questions while you're taking a PrepTest by tapping on the Flag icon located just below the question number on the digital tester. See GIF below:

Flagged questions will be marked with the Flag icon as shown below:

After you've completed the test, flagged questions are also marked with the Flag icon in your analytics. See example below:

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!