Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a study buddy for October retake

logicfiendlogicfiend Alum Member
in General 118 karma
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a way to change up my study strategies for the October test, which will be a retake for the June test. I've been trying out tutors and the BR group, and I think it would be most effective to work with one or two peers who are are also around the same stage of studying. Currently, I'm alternating between the 50s and 60s, and working my way back to the 70s by September.

If anyone is interested and wants to talk, just send along a personal message!

Comments

• nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @logicfiend said:
    Currently, I'm alternating between the 50s and 60s, and working my way back to the 70s by September.

Well, that is, after all, what we're doing in the BR group :) But it's ok if you don't wanna hang out with us *sniff*

JK ... all best
  • KimberlyKKimberlyK Alum Member
    217 karma
    @nicole.hopkins said:
    But it's ok if you don't wanna hang out with us *sniff*
    ^.^ Too Cute!
  • logicfiendlogicfiend Alum Member
    118 karma
    @nicole.hopkins Haha no I definitely do! Right now, I'm only doing one preptest per week, so I'm doing 54 this weekend, but I'll catch you guys in the 60s!

Not to mention you guys stay up way too late for me :)
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @logicfiend said:
    I'm doing 54 this weekend
    Well you COULD skip 54 and do 55 with us on Saturday :D Just a devious thought ... mwahaha ...

And yes, the vast majority of folks having full time jobs necessitates a relatively late start, depending on your time zone.