Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice on improving roughly 10 points in 2 months (160-170)

Socrates Part 2Socrates Part 2 Core Member
edited August 2022 in General 70 karma

I am taking the August LSAT tomorrow, but im pting around 160 - 161 consistently, no where near where I want to be (169+). I am taking the October one since I know I wont get my needed score for my schools. I took up a job and life stuff happened and I fell behind on studying for a month or so (Wont work until October so I can study full time for retake).

Does anyone have advice/tips or routines that worked for them in that amount of time? My averages for each section are -7 LR, -8 LG, -5 RC. I know LG is the easiest to improve quickest, but I really feel like I hit a wall in timed sections and want to plan out a routine, and do NOT want to wait another cycle to apply. Any advice and tips are appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• JudgeRamzillaJudgeRamzilla Alum Member
    34 karma

Dude. You need to look at your reading comp and tell this LSAT it has nothing on you. You need to do a LR timed section and then BR it and do a full LG section and BR it every day. You do not sleep until you get a hundred percent while timed on that LG section you did for the day. If you put in the serious work you can boost your score to a 170 in a month just with mastering LG and getting a few more LR questions correct based on your avg. You're in a great position, best of luck.