Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrading to Ultimate+

jaredj229jaredj229 Alum Member
in General 110 karma
I'm getting ready to purchase a full course after completing my free trial. I would like to be able to access the hard problem sets that appear to only be accessible through the Ultimate+ package, which is not yet available. Is there a timeline for when this package will be available for purchase? Also, if I purchase the Ultimate package, can I upgrade to Ultimate+ when it becomes available without having to pay for an entire new course?

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    They haven't set a date yet, but they always allow for upgrading. Seeing as the ultimate already gives you a year of access I can't see why not just grab the ultimate now and start studying and then upgrade later. The only reason I usually advise against upgrading from lower packages to ultimate is that you don't get the full year of access that you'll likely need. That is not the case with the upgrade we are talking about here. I say take the leap and get started and the plus package should likely be ready by the time you'd actually need it.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    @jaredj229 said:
    Also, if I purchase the Ultimate package, can I upgrade to Ultimate+ when it becomes available without having to pay for an entire new course?
    You'll be able to upgrade. Don't waste anytime waiting for the U+ package to come out ... the course material will be the same and if you're just starting out, there's no reason you'll need the "hard" problem sets for a while anyway, IMO.