Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

auto drill builder feature request: need ability to select from which PTs to drill from

Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
in General 328 karma

for instance, PTs 1-35

currently will include practice problems from the most recent exams and we are instructed by JY to save those for PTing

Comments

• enddya2enddya2 Core Member
    26 karma

I agree! Was very disappointed to see that a drill I took used a question from the 70s...now I feel like that entire prep test is ruined.

• Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
    328 karma

@enddya2 pain

Mods can you make this happen because as it is the auto build feature is not usable

• Thank you JYThank you JY Alum Member
    328 karma

Bump

• snowcap007snowcap007 Member
    edited October 2022 180 karma

• snowcap007snowcap007 Member
    180 karma

Bump, also @"Juliet --Student Service--" could you look into making this possible?

• Paula --Student Service--Paula --Student Service-- Member Administrator Student Services
    848 karma

@LSAT_Athlete @snowcap007 Sorry, at this time, the Auto Builder does not have an option to choose which PrepTests you would like to pull questions from. However, I have taken note of your concern, and I will share it to my team.

Currently, there are four options from which drilling questions are selected from:

1. Particular tags: Drill based on specific question types from the reserved drilling pool mostly (PT 1-45).
    2. Incorrect when last taken - PrepTests: Drill only the questions that you missed from PrepTests.
    3. Incorrect when last taken - Drilling Pool: Drill only the questions that you missed from past drills.
    4. Let 7Sage Virtual Tutor Pick: Let the 7Sage Virtual Tutor use machine learning to pick items based on the results of your most recently completed PrepTests.
  • aspr2023aspr2023 Yearly Member
    9 karma

+1. It would be so helpful to retrict the range of PTs auto builder uses.