Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

practice questions

minhphandylanminhphandylan Member
in General 4 karma

I often usually get 2/5 right on diffucilty 4 and 5 of the practice questions for finding mainconclusion and supporting main conclusion concepts. Although I do decently well on difficulty 1-3 questions. Am I on track for a decent lsat score or should I be correctly answering all of these practice questions given at teh end of each lessonl

Comments

• Matt SorrMatt Sorr Alum Member
    edited November 2022 2239 karma

You shouldn’t expect yourself to answer every 4 and 5 star question correctly. They have that rating for a reason! Particularly when you’re so early in the curriculum, don’t beat yourself up for missing those tougher ones. Instead, focus more on JY’s reasoning in the explanation vids and view each missed question as a learning opportunity.

It’s hard to say what score you’re on track for based on core curriculum practice set performance. It’s hard to predict even based on early practice test performance! Again, when you’re that early in the curriculum, focus on what you can control: really grasping the lessons.